Thursday, August 11, 2016

Interesting Facts:
If you buy off brand chocolate rice crispies cereal, it WILL taste
like off brand chocolate rice crispies cereal
Italian don't normally have dishwashers, they wash dishes by hand and
have a drying rack in the cabinet
Most streets aren't labeled so you just have to know them... Or guess
I have yet to see a single movie theater. Do they watch movies in Italy?
Our gate to the church has wasps in it (not actually interesting, just a fact)

Friday was an interesting day. I will sum it up in one sentence: I
almost got kissed by an Italian man, then we talked to 2 people that
were stoned out of their minds, and we ended the night by me getting
gelato all over myself. (I rode home on my bike with gelato in my hand
and it spilled on my bike, leg, and dress). Here is a random picture
of Centro that I took on Friday because the sky looked cool.
Aug 10th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment