Thursday, August 11, 2016

I got hit on my an Albanian man yesterday... He came up to me and
said, "You have a beautiful face structure... Kiss me" (all in
Italian) so I had no idea what he was saying so I just smiled and said
"Siamo missionarie per la chiesa di Gesù Cristo..." Needless to say,
he wasn't interested in our message about Jesus Christ.

More interesting facts about Italy:
You have to rotate the key for our apartment door 4x to lock or unlock
it so I'm pretty sure no one could ever break in through the door
Italians are pro parallel parkers and pro at riding their bikes
without their hands
There is a Kellogg cereal called EXTRA that I never saw before my
mission and it is SO good. I invite you to eat it.
Italy has these mosquitos called Tiger Mosquitos and yeah, they feel
exactly like their name and they are immune to the repellant that we
use
Public restrooms don't really exist in Italy and if you do find one,
you usually have to pay for it
I speak in a thicker Texan accent when I speak in Italian than when I
speak English

We had English class last Wednesday night and only one person showed
up. Her name is Francesca and she was super funny and nice. We ended
up just talking for an hour (in English). She was telling us about her
trip to Naples, Italy and she was like "I ate the pizza... And I
cried" haha so, apparently the pizza is really good in Naples.

@Wed July 27th 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment