Thursday, September 14, 2017

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue

Something old
        •       Our apartment. LOL it has been an Anziani apartment for almost two
decades and for the first time in forever there are now Sorelle living
here. But it's super nice (cause it's spacious, not pretty). And we're
making it cuter and girly-er to try to cover up the burnt baseboard
and missing pieces of the apartment, etc.
        •       Two of my old comps (My babies) are in my zone and it makes me so
happy. In fact, of my posterity and lots of my favorite people will be
in zone conference and I'm so excited to see what these next few
months hold!
        •       The gospel of Jesus Christ, but heck, of course it is because we
read that "God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and in him
there is no variableness neither shadow of changing..." (mormon 9:9).
But it is still just as good as ever!! I love the gospel of Jesus
Christ and what it can do for us as individuals and families.

Something new
        •       New apartment (to us lol)
        •       New Sorelle (Sorella Montgomery is training a greenie and I love
both of them so much) it has been a BLAST living with them and I have
shot all of them with the nerf guns at least 50x.
        •       We are getting new phones in the mission (smart phones) at zone
conference and that is super exciting!!

Something borrowed
        •       The Firenze STLs came to stay at our apt Sunday night because we
had Consiglio Monday in Milano so we went to the station to pick them
up. We were waiting and then they called and in the middle of the
phone call, I dropped the phone on the ground and it broke. Whoops.
(It's already 10pm) We were running around asking nuns if we could use
their phone, paying for a public phone that didn't work, and then the
Rimini Anziani honk their car horn at us...!! We end up using their
phone to call the Sorelle back and everything worked out più o meno.
Anyways, so we're borrowing a random extra phone that was in the
Reggio Emilia apt this week because we were phone less and broken.

Something blue
        •       Okay, so y'all probably saw my post on Facebook (still feels weird)
so y'all know that my mission now does online proselyting. At first
when they presented the idea, I was pretty hesitant because I didn't
know to be a missionary AND have Facebook, but as we've been trying
out this week, it's been super cool to see how it works!! It's so
awesome because now when people ask "do you have a Facebook?" We're
like "YEAH!" And then we become friends with everyone. its awesome. I
know that this work is the work of the Lord and that He is hastening
it here in Italia and all over the world. It is incredible to see the
changes made and all the miracles that come from living the gospel of
Jesus Christ! If y'all have any questions about my church or the Book
of Mormon or my mission, message me on Facebook!

Love y'all,
Sorella Meager

"If you want the Lord to guide your footsteps, you need to move your
feet." -said in consiglio by someone important

No comments:

Post a Comment