Wednesday, September 6, 2017

2 - 1 = 4

What is this math, you ask?

2 missionaries- 1 dying missionary= 4 missionaries

Cioè:

My comp is dying (as in she finishes her mission tomorrow) and so as
normal, I'm getting a new comp to replace her. However, little
surprise: we're also getting 2 other Sorelle in our apartment. (They
are training so I'm about to have a lot of fun with this greenie) Oh,
AND we're switching apartments with the Anziani. So, yeah. I'm a
little thrown off by the whole situation. But it's all gonna work out
:]

We have spent the past couple days packing and moving and being
confused and crying and acting crazy and eating Gelato and moving some
more. Cause let me tell y'all, it is NOT easy moving apartments in
Italy. With buses. And a bunch of suitcases and bags. In dresses. We
were quite the sight this week to say the least. But I'm so super
stoked for these last 2 transfers. IT'S GONNA BE WHEY AWESOME. (This
is what happens when the Anziani have their stuff all over your
apartment.)

I'm whey excited to see what these next 3 months hold. There are going
to be 3 sorelle depending on me for directions and I've been here for
1 transfer and we moved... LOL HALP. We're gonna be lost a lot.

Speaking of getting lost...

We got lost in the mountains with Owni and the anziani and my comp and
I ended up putting flowers in each others hairs. (Yes, there will be
pictures) Anyway, while we were walking, we heard horses neighing in
the distance and we were like "Oh hey, are there horses around here?"
Then Owni perked up and said, "There's snakes around here and they
sound like horses." Ummmmmmm okay. Interesting. So: Snorses (snakes
that sounds like horses) are real, people. I heard em.

Yeah.

So, basically I feel like I'm living inside a snow globe and a super
excited little kid just came and shook it a bunch and then set it down
upside-down. That's my life rn. And it smells like man in our
apartment and that makes me feel weird. Also, there's ghosts of
Anziani haunting our apartment, traces of old name tags, whey, shoe
prints on the wall from handstand push-ups, scratches on the table,
nerf pellets and a broken airsoft gun... This is gonna be sick.

Love y'all,
Sorella Meager

p.s. God loves you. And so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment