Friday, April 14, 2017

I've had diarrea since Easters

I tackled Bacher last week during volleyball and she landed on my arm and I got a huge bruise. THEN I learned how to play rugby at sports night and bruised the rest of my body. Holy cow. Props to everyone that plays rugby because it is so much harder than I thought.

Sports night is growing and it is so much fun! This last week, we played volleyball, rugby, football, basketball, and soccer. My body is so dead. I haven't worked out, ran, or tackled as much as I did that night. However, good things came of it. We got two new friends and they will be joining us next week for beach volley!!

We had Scambio last week (the older sister missionaries came to collegno and spent 24 hours with us). Bacher and I got closer than ever and we breathed the same 3 inches of air and I think I slept a whole 47 minutes. But we had a lot of success!! We found 3 new parks to do finding, 7 new potentials, and a jumping spider in our apartment.

And then I lost the spider. Sorry Bacher...

4 nights in a row, we came home and our kitchen light was on. The first 2x it was funny, but then we started double checking to make sure it was off when we left and then we'd come back and it was on and now it's not funny anymore. Luckily, the last few nights it hasn't been on, so I was whatever was happening has stopped and we're in the clear now.

We were eating sandwiches for lunch and Bacher was eating a PBJ and she was like, "This is the worst jam ever." I looked over at the jam and said, "That isn't jam." It was pie filling.

Sunday, a guy came up to us on the bus and asked for our English class flyer and we exchanged numbers with him and met him again on Monday :) Sunday afternoon, we got canceled on by our Italian grandparents, so we visited a member that was sick and got 2 new investigators and an invitation to an Easter party.... Talk about miracles!

Okay, if y'all haven't seen the Easter video. Stop reading this and go watch it. 

https://www.mormon.org/

Okay, now share it with your mom, your best friend, your dog. Everyone. Happy Easter y'all. Love your family, go to church, think about Jesus Christ. He did everything for you. He loves you. Don't forget it. This is the time to remember Him.

Con amore,
Sorella Meager

No comments:

Post a Comment