Thursday, March 2, 2017

Happy Baby?

Everyone kept coming up to me and saying "Happy Baby"?? I guess
because I could have a baby by the time I finish the mission...
Because I have 9 months left. I'm not sure, but HAPPY BABY Y'ALL.

Where the heck did the time go? I don't understand how this happened.
I feel like I've been here for 2 weeks but at the same time I cannot
remember life before the mission. I feels like a blur. It's just like
a bunch of memories and stories that I can't quite put together. But
anyways, here is a list of things that I've learned in the past 9
months.

Things I've learned so far on my mission:
        •       I cannot do anything without the help of the Savior
        •       Heavenly Father truly has a plan for each one of us, we usually
don't understand it and sometimes life is hard, but everything works
out in the end
        •       God qualifies those whom He calls
        •       The importance of daily prayer and scripture study
        •       The reality of the Atonement
        •       How to embrace awkwardness
        •       Christ's Atonement was not a group project, He would do it over
again just for you
        •       When faced with a big decision, pray about it and He will guide
your footsteps and know that you will ALWAYS learn from whatever the
ooutcome
        •       There is something to be learned from every situation
        •       Look unto God in every thought.
        •       Never take a moment for granted
        •       Usually when you get an impression from the Spirit, immediately
after, you will get a feeling of doubt from Satan
        •       God has a perfect plan for our llife
        •       Put God first, and everything else will fall into pplace
        •       If you go to Heavenly Father in prayer, He will answer and guide you

A little about the week:
We saw a guy with a puppy wolf while we were walking home from church
on Sunday so I had to stop and pet it. Let me just tell y'all, wolves
nibble just like puppies, but their teeth are super sharp and I'm
afraid for when Kira grows up and keeps nibbling on people's hands.

"So Sunday night, pretty much what happened is we gave cookies to
random people in our apartment and then got doctrinated by a Catholic
man about Jesus setting up tents on a mountain?" Yup

Monday night I met my Italian grandparents and they are seriously so cute

We brought a member to an appointment with a woman and they became
best friends in 2 seconds and talked about crocheting. Then in the
middle of the lesson while Sorella R was talking, the member looked at
the investigator and said "Capisce quella che dice?" All of us started
dying laughing cause Sorella Miele never understands Sorella R :)

The crosswalk is green for us at the same time that it's green for the
cars turning onto the street we're walking on... I don't understand
and I almost get hit by a car at least twice a day.

Also, I dreamed about spilling Cheerios last night. What is that
supposed to mean?

Love y'all,
Sorella Meager

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly.
-Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment