Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"This looks just like you!" -Blands

Sorella Blandford held up a picture of Lola and her daughter and said
to Lola, "WOW. This looks JUST like you." Lola was like..... "That is
me"

Okay, so we made this challenge to read the entire Book of Mormon in
less than 35 days with a family from the ward. So, we go to their
house everyday and read about 21 pages with them and let me just tell
you, it is the best time of my life. There are four kids and the mom
and the grandma, Lola. Lola cracks us up every single night. One time,
she fell asleep while we were reading (I'm pretty sure someone falls
asleep every day), anyway, so she woke up to us laughing at her, but
she didn't know why we were laughing so she just started laughing with
us :):):) also, another time we walked into the apartment and the
grandma was hiding in the dark behind the shelving because she had on
a face mask and she was dying her hair :)

Our zone leaders gave us a challenge yesterday to stop 1000 people in
one day, as a zone (we have the smallest zone in Italy- 12
missionaries). So on Monday, we will do a huge finding day and be
stopping more than 1000 people :) we're super stoked. RIMINI

We got locked out of our apartment for the first time, but luckily we
were cleaning the stairs, so we called Bishop and told him what
happened, and after laughing at us for a certain amount of time, he
told us he'd come and open the door... so we got some good bonding
time sitting in the stairs in our apartment complex.

I am getting pretty good at riding my bike no handed, and that comes
in handy (get it?) when it's cold and I just want to keep my hands
moving so my companion and I often dance while biking and it gets
people watching us!

I just want to leave this with my testimony that God hears and answers
each one of our prayers. That is a promise and something that I have
learned over and over as a missionary and I am so grateful for that
knowledge. Just know that God exists and He loves you. His work and
His glory is for all His children to return to live with Him.

Vi voglio bene,
Sorella Meager

Italians LOVE muffins



Future comp :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment