Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sister, did you break your skirt?

We got locked inside a gate in an apartment complex and we didn't want
to ring the citofono to have them open it. SO, we hiked up our skirts
(it was dark and there wasn't anyone around) and hopped over the
fence, but my skirt got caught and I ripped a baseball size hole in
it. However, Blanks didn't notice because my skirt and my rights were
black and it was dark outside. So we went to went to the Aguilera's to
read the Book of Mormon and at the end I was saying goodbye to the
daughter and the mom looked at my skirt and said "Sorella, hai rotto
la gonna??"

So yeah, I ripped my skirt.

I ate a huge thing of wasabi at a sushi restaurant and immediately
regretted it, but it's done. I learned recently that I am a bad
decision maker and also a very easy person to dare because I accept
all dares. I have eaten orange peels, chocolate with the wrapper on,
wasabi, and so many other things. I will for sure keep y'all updated
with how that's going.

My companion and I did face masks the other night and mine started
burning my face, but no worries because it stopped burning after
awhile. :)

We played in the snow today and I ripped my pants and got hit in the
face with an ice/snowball. It was the BEST DAY EVER.

Okay that's all for today. Love y'all and read the Book of Mormon.
It's super good ;)

Vi voglio bene,
Sorella Meager

Pictures: My companion in San Marino and our ghostly face masks

No comments:

Post a Comment