Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ciao a tutti!

I am picking up my "verdina" tomorrow and I am SO STOKED. (and not
gonna lie, I'm nervous too) !!!

Transfer news:
I'm getting a GREENIE FRESH FROM THE MTC :))))) which means that I'll
be here for another 3 months!! I'm so excited to be here for
thanksgiving and Christmas :) Sofia (best friend/ investigator) and I
are already planning on riding this little train that goes around
Centro on Christmas!!

It's been freezing raining for the past week. (that sentence is not
very English. I'm sorry, Mrs. Castle).

Friday, I got bird poop on my hand...

We found out that our neighbors are professional bike thieves, so we
have to lock our bikes with 2 chains inside the apartment, under the
stairs. Needless to say, it is quite the process getting them inside
and down the stairs and them facing the right direction and getting
the chains on and it's not an easy process when you get home at the
end of the day and you have to pee and you're wearing 1000 layers of
clothes.

They are starting to decorate the city for Christmas with Garland and
lights :))))) and let me just say, it's going to be the most beautiful
thing in the world. I am so excited to have Christmas in Rimini :)

Miracles:
We have an investigator, Guisi, that we've been trying to get an
appointment with for the past who knows how long, and finally when we
called her on Saturday, it was the perfect timing. She told us that
she had been having a bad day and she wanted to know that God loved
her... and then we called :) the Lord knows His sheep.

We got on a train without getting tickets because we were running late
to an appointment and the machine to get tickets didn't work and there
was no other train that we could take, so my companion said that we
can just pay the fee (double the price of the ticket) if the conductor
comes, and if no one comes then we'll just buy tickets at the train
station when we arrive. Comunque, the train conductor came around and
(I was freaking out, but my companion told him what happened with the
machine, and he was SO nice and we ended up only having to pay €6,30
(half the price of 2 normal tickets for this distance) instead of the
tickets+ the fee.


Vi voglio bene,
Sorella Meager

Just in case you forgot, Thanksgiving is next week, so take a sec,
watch the Mormon Message called "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving" and
think about something you're grateful for! :)

"May we “live in thanksgiving daily”--especially during the seemingly
unexplainable endings that are part of mortality. May we allow our
souls to expand in thankfulness toward our merciful Heavenly Father.
May we ever and constantly raise our voices and show by word and deed
our gratitude to our Father in Heaven and to His Beloved Son, Jesus
Christ."

Sorry everyone, my English is going downhill, but here is a picture of
a funny translation from Chinese that didn't quite end in correct
English.

No comments:

Post a Comment