Thursday, October 12, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble'

I've been hyped for Christmas since August so I've been playing Christmas music for about 3 weeks straight now. So I'm getting in the Christmas mood and everything makes me excited for Christmas, apparently. Because I was reading the Book of Mormon in personal study the other morning and I was in Helaman 8 and in verse 22 it says,

"...also almost all of our fathers, even down to this time; yea, they have testified of the coming of Christ, and have looked forward, and have rejoiced in his day which is to come."

Yes, please!!! I'm finally not the only one that's super stoked for Christmas this year. The prophets and people in Jerusalem and Ancient America had been testifying of the birth of Christ for hundreds of years before it happened. They had been preparing for generations for the coming of Jesus Christ. Obviously, it was a little more real with them because Jesus Christ was actually been born and coming to the earth, but when we celebrate Christmas every year, we can re-celebrate His miraculous coming to the earth.

So yeah, I'm super stoked for Christmas.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any weirder... It does. Anziano Cuthbert has come to be zone leader in bologna. For those of y'all that remember my emails from transfer 3 in Rimini, he was born in my district and he is my "mission brother". He has followed me my whole mission and at the end of my mission, we'll have served 3 weeks shy of a YEAR together in the mission. I'd say that's a record for siblings to serve together. 

Bring it on.

Weekly miracle:
Blands purse got stolen and I got 5 hours of sleep and then at the questura, we met a girl Ilaria and gave her a bom and then GUESS WHAT? A woman called saying she found her purse in her bushes so she got her purse and everything back (except the iPad) # miracle

Now to end with some funnies:

1. I played live fruit ninja on the balcony with a kitchen knife and montgomery throwing fruit at me
2. Montgomery and I slapped each other with pancakes in the face
3. Also tortillas
4. We played sand volleyball last week and today in a park full of bunnies, roosters, and people smoking weed 🙅🏼lol they were far away from us
5. I went slacklining for my first time and I didn't fall off 

Also, I'm sure y'all saw my video on Facebook about the Book of Mormon. I invite y'all to share with YOUR friends and family the joy and happiness that comes from reading the bom. The book is true, people. Read it. Pray about it. Try it out. God will answer your questions and prayers. That's my testimony.

I love y'all so much
Sorella Meager 

No comments:

Post a Comment