Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Interesting Facts:
I learned how to ride my bike without hands
The neighbors close their tapparelle every time we sing outside
Most Italians can't tell the difference between a British accent or
Scottish or American when they are speaking English
Italians can totally pull off wearing a blanket in public, but my
companion and I cannot...
Every afternoon, our upstairs neighbors rearrange their furniture
We named our neighbors dog, Barley

We couldn't figure out how to work the heater in the apartment so it
had been about 12 C inside for a week, but then the senior missionary
couple helped us with it yesterday :)

So last week, we were at a members house and they gave us herbal tea
and (luckily) when they weren't looking, my companion was drinking it
and SHE SPILLED ALL OVER HERSELF. Then, at the next appointment
(Anna), the lady gave us cookies with our herbal tea (it was really
cold that night) and she DROPPED THE COOKIES ON THE GROUND. Then she
tried to put the cookies in her shirt, but Anna looked and so she
threw them in her purse!!!

Monday night after English class, there was a HUGE spider in the
bathroom at the church and both the Anziani and us were all standing
in the bathroom staring at it and then one of the elders handed me
their shoe and I killed it and we all screamed like little girls.

We are getting planner apps on our iPads starting November and I have
mixed feelings about that because I love decorating and having my
planner, but it'll be nice having it on our iPad...

2 hours ago, we ran into an American Mormon couple from Virginia!!
They were like "HEY MISSIONARIES!!!"

Miracle:
We found a store that sells peanut butter for €1,60

Okay, so there are so many things that I learned this week and if I
tried to explain them all, it would come out like word vomit so
instead I will just suggest that you read the Book of Mormon and learn
for yourself. It is SUCH GOOD STUFF.

Vi voglio tanto bene,
Sorella Meager

Next week our p day is Thursday instead of Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment